Write a letter to the Awards Selection committee that includes the following:
- Brief summary of purpose of the project (max 300 words)
- Identification of the other entity or entities involved as stakeholders, customers or collaborators
- Detailed description of project (total pages not to exceed 10)
- Timeline of project with approximate start and end dates
- Summary of the effort involved
- Relevant costs, savings, revenues
- Tangible results and benefits
- Why this project is unique and/or innovative
- Include optional graphs, photos and/or metrics
Attach the Application Letter to the Award Application form.
G2 Award winners will be formally recognized at the GMIS Annual Conference. Winners will also be recognized in GMIS publications and may be given time slots to speak about their innovative projects during one or more GMIS events.