The best way to get the most benefit from your GMIS membership is to get involved by joining a committee. There are many different committees from which to choose and at least one is looking for someone just like you!
Please complete this quick, online form if you would like to volunteer for a committee and enhance your GMIS experience.
Read more to learn more about GMIS Committees below.
- GMIS MEETS Conference Committee: This team will assist in the planning for the August 2019 GMIS MEETS Conference in Orlando, Florida as well as working with our vendor partners to secure sponsors for the conference.
- Marketing Committee: This team has recently completed an outline for a marketing plan to lead us through the next two years. They are now developing the timeline for execution and beginning to work the plan. Additionally, the committee is responsible for content curation for the various mediums used to communicate with our members (web site, GEM, social media, etc.)
- Accreditation Committee: This committee will continue to work and shape the GMIS Accreditation program. This projects goals center around creating a nationally recognized accreditation process for public sector IT organizations.
- Membership Committee: Volunteers on this committee will assist with membership growth and retention. This committee will be responsible for coordinating outreach to prospective as well as new members to ensure they become immediately engaged with all GMIS has to offer.
- Awards Committee: This team will review the award submissions and help select the recipients. This committee will be active in the spring of 2019.
If you would like to help GMIS and serve on one of these committees, or wherever needed, please complete this form or send your email to email@example.com TODAY!